Problem Statement – An automobile company manufactures both a two-wheeler (TW) and a four-wheeler (FW). A company manager wants to make the production of both types of the vehicle according to the given data below:
- 1st data, Total number of vehicles (two-wheeler + four-wheeler)=v
- 2nd data, Total number of wheels = W
The task is to find how many two-wheelers as well as four-wheelers need to manufacture as per the given data.
- 200 -> Value of V
- 540 -> Value of W
- TW =130 FW=70
130+70 = 200 vehicles
(70*4)+(130*2)= 540 wheels
Print “INVALID INPUT”, if inputs did not meet the constraints.
The input format for testing
The candidate has to write the code to accept two positive numbers separated by a new line.
- First Input line – Accept value of V.
- Second Input line- Accept value for W.
The output format for testing
- Written program code should generate two outputs, each separated by a single space character(see the example)
- Additional messages in the output will result in the failure of the test case